Thursday, March 27, 2014

Barnyard Fun

Last weekend we took a quick trip to a local garden center to pick up a few bushes to replace the ones that died in our flowerbed along the house. Walking around a bunch of expensive, prickly and wet plants is not an ideal place to let Willa roam. However, this is very family friendly garden center. They have goats, chickens, geese, ducks and swans!!! The ladies encouraged us to go feed the goats and handed us a bag of animal crackers (ironically enough). Had I known about the photographic opportunities I would have done three things differently -

1. The pictures were taken using Daren's cell phone. The pictures are good but I wish we had our nice camera.
2. I would have dressed Willa in a cuter outfit or at least pants that aren't two inches too short.
3. I would have showered and worn my contacts.

Willa's initial reaction to the goats is just precious. Interestingly, the goats did not hold her attention for long. She wanted to chase the geese. Are geese friendly?



No comments:

Post a Comment