Thursday, April 10, 2014

because he MATTers to me

The entire Streett family joined in for the fun at the 2014 Triangle MS Walk. We are a part of Team Habib to support our great friends Matt, Erika and baby toddler Brooklyn.  Matt was diagnosed with MS in the summer of 2010. We had 40 team members and raised just over $1300! TEAM HABIB!

The Triangle MS Walk isn't a small event. It is a fun filled family extravaganza! In total, there were over 4,000 participants, a live band, tons of dogs and tailgating fun. I know Willa had a tough time deciding what group she wanted to hang with because she was running from tent to tent the entire time we were there. I'm hoping next year that Willa will be content with chalk and bubbles like the other children in our group.

I think the Team Habib pictures do a better job of describing how much Matt matters to us more than any words I could type.






No comments:

Post a Comment