Monday, May 5, 2014

What is Happening Now...

Remember how I was super stressed out when we were told that Willa needs to get 900-950 calories per day for weight gain? Well, it isn't quite as tough as I thought. We are surpassing 900 calories about 3-4 times per week. That calorie mark plus all her magic potions which increase Willa's appetite/add calories had little bean gaining one pound during the month of April. That is a HUGE weight gain for us and Willa is now over 19 pounds at 18 months of age.

Last week I had a root canal. It wasn't awful and it made me realize how much I favored the left side of my mouth. Thankfully, Willa took a brief break from giving me "love pats" to the cheeks.

Do all 18 month olds think that anytime is the right time for a somersault?





Willa loves to be outside (we need to get her saying this on video). The pinwheels purchased from the Target $1 bin might just be my best buy ever. We've had them for at least three weeks and Willa still loves to play with them. More than likely if  she is outside running wild there will be a pinwheel clutched in her hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment