Sunday, July 13, 2014

Odds and Ends

How do people find time to blog with a toddler? It often crosses my mind but that is about it. The actual action doesn't take place. Here are some quick snapshots of what happened in the Streett household during June and the start of July.


We are working on getting Willa to eat more real foods. I think she enjoyed the ketchup and ranch more than the chicken nuggets.

This kid always wants to be outside! Sadly, the heat and humidity of North Carolina have descended upon us. We have to go outside in short bursts and make the most of our time.
Ice water is a favorite for Willa. Here is the little thief after stealing my drink and running to hide in the playroom.
This is the morning of Daren's 39th birthday. I think Willa added the hat as a special touch to dress up for Daddy. Sadly, that was day 6+ of my sinus congestion and cough. Thankfully we had friends who decided to help us celebrate the day because all I wanted to do was sleep.
 Birthday pie!

Our friends the Evans' are letting Willa borrow this awesome bike. She loves to peddle around the house. Well, she was all happy until she hit the carpet by the couch. Her face broke her fall. I snatched her up real quick expecting to see some crooked teeth. Thankfully all she suffered was a busted lip just before we flew to Iowa. 




No comments:

Post a Comment