Friday, June 22, 2012

Maternity Clothes Fashion Show

Last night I finally got around to trying on the maternity clothes given to me by my older sister and our friend Traci.  I'm not exactly sure how long it took for me to try on everything, but I will say I was exhausted by the end. For my friends yet to have a baby...please don't judge my next statement. Maternity jeans are amazing. I think I like them better than "normal" jeans. Daren's task for this evening after work is to go buy around 40 more hangers. I am finally going to have a closet with options that every girl deserves.

I also took a 19 week picture to share with my family. My fruit size of the week is mango. I'm weighing myself on Friday's and keeping track of the information on the website What to Expect When Expecting. I was only up two ounces. I'm not sure how that is possible since I went and bought two huge bags of candy on Monday morning. Don't worry, I gave the candy away on Tuesday. There is no reason for me to fund my dentist's next vacation.
19 weeks

So far I've gained 5.6 pounds during this pregnancy (8.6 pounds if you count my unexpected weight loss from getting sick over Easter).  I'm still doing the coaches workouts at UNC twice a week. I will admit my recovery time is getting longer and longer. I hope I can keep up with this workouts until at least the start of the 3rd trimester. Plus, these workouts let me eat all the pizza and mexican I want. Feel free to call us if you want company at dinner!!  Oh, and last night I almost killed off the container of Bunny Tracks ice cream. That had better be the last tub Daren brings home.

No comments:

Post a Comment