Wednesday, September 19, 2012

32 Weeks

Time for another awesome picture of me standing in front of some random wall of our house. I think Daren is getting tired of these impromptu picture sessions. I told him we had to do a retake b/c he did a full body shot and included my slippers. Also, I'm not sure I like how this shirt photographs. I think it adds around 15 pounds. Approximate size of the baby is a squash. I've entered into the large fruit and vegetable time frame of the pregnancy.

The painting of the nursery will be completed tonight. Daren is currently finishing up the trim. I'm not sure I can convince him we should try and tackle putting together the crib since it is already 7pm. We have yet to eat our gourmet supper of chicken patties. Maybe we can squeeze in the crib on Saturday morning before heading to the UNC v. ECU football game.

We just booked my mom's flight to NC to come and meet the baby. Harriet will be here November 30th until December 8th. While visiting us she will take in her first UNC men's basketball game. I hope she is okay with heights because staff seats are in the nosebleed section of the Dean Dome.

This Friday I have my first nonstress test for Bean. I hope he/she cooperates and is moving and a grooving so this is a quick appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment