Thursday, June 20, 2013

Iowa Visitors

I am going to miss having Regan running around our house.  I got a great refresher course on toddler songs and I learned all the great actions and hand gestures. Did you know the doors on the bus goes open and shut? I sure didn't!

Of course having my older sister around was also fabulous. She was here to experience some of Willa's newest milestones - cutting teeth and sitting unassisted. Very exciting stuff.

Here is their 12 day visit in pictures -

Day trip to Wrightsville Beach

Saturday was filled with friends.  We went for a three mile walk, hung by the pool, and stuffed ourselves silly
Buckles are one of Reg's obsessions


Monday was Willa's first time sitting unassisted

Sheila and Regan finally earned their keep on their final evening of the visit. Thanks for scrubbing my screen porch!

Hope you can come back and visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment