Sunday, June 2, 2013

Seven Month Pictures

Willa does not shy from the camera. I can still get her to smile even when I'm hidden behind the lens.

Willa has been eating solid foods for a month. It is too early to say which food is looking to be her favorite...but I think I have to go with avocado as the early leader. We are putting on weight! Willa is 11 pounds! We just had to pack up all her three month onsies. Time to break out the six month stash.

We head back to our pediatrician on Wednesday to make sure the second medicine cleared up her ear infection. Unfortunately, we realized that Willa doesn't hold her head straight. She cocks her head slightly to the side. It isn't noticeable if you are holding her but is easy to see if you are looking at her. I'm pretty sure we will have to do some physical therapy. Yippee, another doctor.





No comments:

Post a Comment