Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nine Month Pictures

We have a big decision to make. When do we ask to move Willa up to the next classroom at church? This morning I was very surprised to notice that the ages for her room is 0-9 months. I'm not sure I want to bump her up. The current teachers are so in tune with Willa's history. I know the teachers in the older classroom will love on Willa just like those in her current room. All the same, I think we might wait a few weeks before moving her.

We are still working on getting Willa to eat "real food". I have a love hate relationship with the puffs. Finally, Willa is starting to feed herself a puff but that is after she has tired of playing with it. Actually, the first food that she fed herself was a Mt Olive zesty garlic pickle. We've given a pickle to her three times and have not had an issue with gagging. However, from now on she will only get a pickle on bath night because the pickle juice and seeds go everywhere. That makes for a smelly baby!

Last weekend we did a photo shoot at our neighbor's with Willa. I loved her outfit and so I wanted to get some pictures.  Not only did we get the outfit from our neighbor...but she altered the top...and I took the pictures in front of her flowers. Thanks x 3!


These month photo shoots are getting more exciting. Willa doesn't sit still and I have to have Daren's assistance. Distraction is key otherwise Willa might tumble out of the rocker as she reaches for her elephant.






No comments:

Post a Comment