Saturday, November 2, 2013

Birthday Tailgate and Football Game

Ugh! I hate blogging on things a week late and this is the first of many posts that are long overdue. We had pre-party festivities for Willa's first birthday. The pre-party was a tailgate before the UNC v. Boston College football game. Thank you to the TV execs for making game time 3:30pm because I think a 12:30pm game makes it really tough to tailgate.

The weather for the tailgate was amazing. The sunshine felt great. The actual game got a bit chilly. My mom mentioned that she wished she had her long underwear. I'm happy to report that UNC crushed BC even though we left during the third quarter.

Willa only attended the tailgate but I still think she can add a UNC football game to the sport events she has attended. Thanks to my coaches for letting us use their tickets and parking pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment