Monday, April 1, 2013

Five months!

Another message from Willa:

Happy Easter everyone! Sorry I'm a little late (again) writing this, but I am a girl on the go. It's actually about a week past me being five months old, but I'm not paid to do this. I am, however, accepting donations. That reminds me, mommy tried to take my official 5 month pictures this evening but I just wasn't feeling it. I did have a little fun smiling when she wasn't ready and then frowning when she took the pictures. It was a little game that I played - I think I won.


Mommy and daddy keep complaining that I don't eat enough, but if I want to land the cover of Sports Illustrated, I have to start watching my girlish figure now (plus they're great with those air brushes, so it will be a piece of cake for them to make my little scar will disappear). Plus there is no variety in what they're feeding me. You try eating the same thing six times a day for 150 straight days and see how you like it. That's what I thought.

I do think that I am much more mature now. I can roll onto my belly. No, I can't roll from my belly onto my back. I can hold my head up like a champ, though. Mommy got me a bumbo seat that I occasionally hang out in, and tummy time is pretty fun, too (especially since I get stuck there). I'm also in my crib in my own room. I love the extra space. I like to spin around while I'm sleeping - my record might be two or three complete circles in one sleep.

I am hoping that by the time that I am six, the weather will be a little bit better. It's been cold, but with my newfound independence, I am ready to start watching some baseball games at UNC, watch daddy play some softball and hang out at the pool. Mommy has stocked my pool wardrobe and I am ready to flaunt my goods.

I guess that's about all that's new with me. I'll let mommy tell you all about our trip to Iowa. I think it's time for me to go to sleep. Talk to you all again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment