Friday, April 12, 2013

Summer Clothes!!

Temperatures in North Carolina are in the 80's and this means it is time for summer clothing! I certainly never thought my daughter would still be wearing 0-3 clothing at five months. I'm hoping all the great 3-6 month clothing I bought at the consignment sales won't go to waste!

Our friends, Don and Jenna Smith, gave Willa a super cute new dress which she wore on Wednesday. Well, that was the only warm weather appropriate outfit in her closet. I was very happy to take an "emergency" shopping trip to Kohl's and Target.

Quite often Willa is just waking up when I'm leaving for work so I don't get a fashion show. I love it that Daren snaps some quick pics with his phone to share with me. You never know when this kid is going to have a blowout diaper and then the outfit goes in the dirty laundry pile. Yesterday, the crabby outfit bit the dust as soon as we got home from daycare.

The lovely backdrop for these pictures is on blankets near our couch. Willa loves to stretch out for tummy time and some rolling sessions after her morning bottle. Sneaky little girl has yet to let us capture a video of her rolling in both directions. I want to send a little tutorial to our friend Brooklyn.

1 comment: