Saturday, February 2, 2013

Three months!

I was all smiles wrapped in my towel.
Hi again, Willa here. I'm a little late in writing this, but I've been busy celebrating. You know, I'm three months old now. Things have been about the same though. Doctors visits, day care, sleeping, being cute, crying... it's just what I do. I'm just getting better at it all with some more practice. One thing that was new was this thing called a "bath" that I got this morning for the first time. It was very strange. I'm used to just having the wash cloth in a basin. I'm not used to being in the water!  I don't think mommy is going to post the video of me screaming in the water.

I am also starting to talk a little bit - well, I consider it talking. Nobody can understand me yet but that's their problem. It makes perfect sense to me. I guess it could also be that I'm hard to understand with my hands in my mouth all the time. I'm also doing this thing that mommy calls tummy time. I'm not that good at it yet but I can turn my head from side to side.

One thing did make my celebration a little annoying - I had to avoid both mommy and daddy when they were sick. First mommy, then daddy. I think I have managed to avoid it, though.

I'm also getting ready for my surgery. My belly is getting smaller and smaller, so I'm thinking it should go smoothly and I'll be back home and getting to normal in no time. To get ready for this, mommy got me lots of new clothes. Hopefully I'll be ready for pool season!

No comments:

Post a Comment