Sunday, January 20, 2013

Daycare

Willa has been in daycare at Sharon's house for two weeks. Things are going great. I started researching potential daycare options around third month of my pregnancy. There are plenty of daycare facilities in the area, but how do you know which to go with? My sisters and I grew up going to an in-home daycare. I tried to get Musch to move here...but she turned us down. I found out about Sharon when I posted a message on our neighborhood message board asking for recommendations and experiences with area daycares. I got a glowing review from a gentleman about the care his son received while staying by Sharon's.

Sharon has 20 years of daycare experience. Even with all of those previous babies, Willa is the first with an omphalocele. Luckily for us, Willa's om did not deter Sharon for taking us on as clients. We let her know she would only need to deal with the om if Willa managed to soil the dressing.

As I said before, things are going great. Knowing Willa was going to be well cared for made it an easy transition back to work for mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment