Sunday, January 20, 2013

Out and About

Willa is quite the social butterfly. They practically yell her name when she shows up at Los Tres here in Cary Park.  Friday evening we met some friends at the other Los Tres location.  Willa was very considerate and sat nicely in her car seat while everyone at the table enjoyed their meals.  I pulled her out of the car seat once I was done eating. I almost think a well behaved baby gets more attention than a fussy one. I noticed plenty of eyes on Willa from the surrounding tables. She didn't start crying until T and B.O.B. started doing baby talk.

Ladies of Williams Sonoma
On Saturday we had a play date with Brooklyn and some of my former co-workers from Williams Sonoma. I was pretty excited that Willa once again had a positive weight gain for the week. She is now a getting some more chub at 8lb 2oz. Well, Willa looks like a little peanut next to Brooklyn. Brooklyn's mom describes her as a sack 'o potatoes.

We did have to separate the two a bit. Willa started popping Brooklyn in the face with her fist. I think Willa is jealous of Brooklyn's obvious style. Not to worry my little Willa Bean. Once you are done with your surgery we can start dressing you in separates. 


On Sunday we had some friends over to watch football. I think the two babies got just as much attention as the two games. RJ is just shy of five months. He is going to be a big boy judging by the size of his feet. Hanging around older babies gives Daren and me a good idea of what the future will hold with Willa. I think RJ's parents said he goes through around 8 bibs a day because of drool. I think we own two bibs. I better go shopping. 

Willa wasn't so sure about RJ.
Willa wondering who is making all that racket.
We couldn't seem to get them both in a good mood for pictures. Willa wasn't happy on the floor and RJ wasn't happy on the couch. 






No comments:

Post a Comment