Saturday, December 8, 2012

Crafty Friends

I am not Martha Stewart. The last time I sewed anything was in high school home ec class when I made a laundry bag. However, I have some very talented friends.

I posted all of the pictures from the NICU of Willa's hats made by my neighbor Paige.

Another friend made us three changing pads. They are great. Willa has pooped and peed on all of them. I just flip them over to the clean side and don't worry about washing them until both sides are soiled.


My mom brought us a car seat cover made by a friend from back home. I will say when the friend texted us and asked for a picture of our car seat handle I was a bit confused. Her gift is so simple but so genius and I haven't seen one in any of the baby stores around here. Also, the car seat cover is great for keeping people from stopping us and wanting to see Willa. Small babies sure attract attention.

All of this is on top of the many beautiful blankets we have received - Quilted and crocheted...if that is the correct wording. Willa is loved.

Ladies, I think you could sell these on Etsy and city slicker women like myself will be your biggest customers. I already have buyers lined up for all of you. I won't even take a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment