Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Two months!

Merry Christmas from me, Willa!

Mom and grandma have been arguing on when I turn 2 months old, so I'll pick a day in the middle. Mom thought it was Saturday since that was 8 weeks from the day I was born, but grandma said I'm not 2 months old until the 27th. I think I should just celebrate the whole time.

Speaking of celebrations, I had a very nice Christmas. We have been listening to lots of Christmas music. I got to video chat with grandma and aunt and cousins in PA, and then again with grandma and aunts and uncles and cousins and great grandpa in IA. I was very busy. I got several nice outfits, some new animals and a bunch of books that I am very excited for mom and dad to read to me.


Tomorrow it's back to reality. We have an appointment at 2pm for them to check out my turtle shell and see if any adjustments are needed. I will probably try to work in a nap on mommy's chest after that. It's hard work being me.






No comments:

Post a Comment