Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Family Picture Preview

On Thursday we took family pictures/newborn pictures at the house. Our friend Brooke is the brave soul who tried to make this family look good.  Brooke was also one of our wedding photographers so she knows how much I enjoy taking pictures. I'm very happy we were able to schedule this during my mom's visit. I know she enjoyed watching all of the hoopla.


Trying to get Willa to look at the camera.
I just had to snap some quick pics of everyone focused on Willa and trying to get her to play along.  Of course, when we wanted her to be asleep she was wide awake.
Peanut gallery.
Mom and I did a little mock photo shoot prior to her flight home on Saturday. I think the better pics are on my mom's camera...but I still need to share the shot I got. Unfortunately, Willa was not yet fully awake when I was taking the pictures. I think I had a happy and wide awake baby just after I took this picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment