Tuesday, December 18, 2012

No Longer Under House Arrest

Since Willa has passed the six week mark she is getting out and about more and more. Shopping with my mom was mundane b/c we pretty much kept Willa in the stroller underneath her cover. Last week Thursday, after her doctors visits, we made a trip to the UNC Track & Field office to thank all of the coaches for their wonderful gifts. This doesn't sound like much to most of you...but this is a big deal when Daren Streett is your father. He is one protective guy. The folks at the T&F office aren't strangers and that means they want to get up close with your little girl. Willa didn't seem all that excited b/c she pretty much slept during the entire office visit and lunch.

Saturday night we met some friends for dinner at the neighborhood mexican restaurant. I had my first margarita since finding out I was pregnant. I thought it was pretty weak and downed it fairly quickly. Well, I felt the effects not long after. Again, Willa was a champ and just snoozed in her car seat.

We still want people to wash their hands before holding her and keep their distance if they are feeling sick. Willa will be getting her two month shots the first week of January.

My ducky onsie.
My snowman onsie.
Including some pictures of Willa in some of her new onsies. Gotta give you all a reason to keep coming back - 


No comments:

Post a Comment