Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Year Later...

That is the last picture taken of me before I found out I was pregnant. It is sad that my little bean isn't visible since I'm toward the back of the group. I believe 2012 was my 9th time playing at the Hi Neighbor Tournament in Asheville, North Carolina. Nine tries and only one tournament championship. Is it presumptuous for me to say that my pregnancy made the difference?

It is one year ago today that we found out I was pregnant. It took eight months of trying, five pregnancy tests (which were all positive), a bit o' blood work and around 1:30 pm on 3/20/12 my doctor let me know I was pregnant. The next morning, Daren and I headed to UNC for my first ultrasound. It turns out I was just over six weeks.

Little did we know the journey we were about to embark upon.


No comments:

Post a Comment