Saturday, March 2, 2013

Clean Carpets

I got a text message from a friend who was worried about us since I hadn't posted a blog since leaving the hospital on Thursday.  I'm gonna be honest in the fact we have had our ups and downs. I am thankful that we are still able to soothe Willa by the sound of the vacuum...hence the title of the blog. Even so, I do think Willa was ready to be dismissed.  I don't want anyone to think the doctors rushed us out of the hospital.

Tomorrow should be a busy blogging day because we need to catch up and post some four month pictures. I also know Willa is wanting to come and tell her side of the story.  I hope she doesn't blast me too hard for failing miserably when trying to give her some tylenol. I learned my lesson on how to correctly use the syringe so as to not cause her previous feeding to be spit up.

Before I wrap up this late night pumping session I did want to post a picture comparison. The first pic is from the NICU on the evening of Willa's birth. Daren got to hold her when her sheets needed to be changed. The second picture is from the morning after her surgery. Once again this was the first time Daren got to hold her and again her sheets needed to be changed. He is still so full of love and joy... and a lot more hair on his head.





No comments:

Post a Comment