Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tall and Skinny

Throw in some sugar free vanilla and you have my latte order. Unfortunately, I'm not asking for a latte even though I could use one. Tall and skinny refers to Willa. At 4 months, 2 weeks, & 6 days my little girl is just over 9 pounds and 23 inches long. Disclaimer - I only know how old she is because of TheBump.com.

My friend Layna showed me the promised land of shopping - consignment sales. I've been to three of them and Willa's closet has grown exponentially.  We are all set for cute dresses for this summer. Unfortunately, I'm struggling to find bottoms that will stay on due to her lack of "junk in the trunk." I was hoping that tights with jean dresses (from consignment sales) would be my easy fix but they aren't working either. Willa falls within the weight and length suggestions for these tights from Target. I don't think Target is going to be calling me up anytime soon for Willa to model their product.

I guess it is my mission in life to find bottoms that Willa can wear.  This just means I have reasons to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment