Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ta Dah!!! A Belly Button!

On Friday we were told to pull off the dressing covering Willa's incision and new belly button. We decided to enlist the assistance of a professional and asked our neighbor Natasha to join us. Not only is Natasha the mom to two amazing kids, but she is also a physician's assistant.  Oh, and I also called her after I made my daughter gag and spit up when giving her tylenol. I'm sure glad Natasha keeps taking my phone calls because it seems I need help a lot.

Anyway, back to the belly button. The first picture is from Friday and the next two pictures are from this morning after Willa had a big poop! Why an exclamation mark? Well, I think Willa is finally getting back on her "normal" schedule of bowel movements after all of the pain meds she received in the hospital.




















Natasha, I hope things are looking good b/c I don't plan on calling you. Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you also can have a big poop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment