Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Not Much Action - Mostly Pictures

We are just content hanging out with Miss Willa. We did go for a spin with the new stroller on Sunday and today.  I was surprised at how tired I got from pushing the stroller. Sometimes I forget I just had a c-section. 
This is a picture from Sunday afternoon when Daren was trying to keep Willa awake during the day so she would sleep at night. I can't say I hear her much at night except for when she is awake every three hours to eat. Now, she does stay awake after her 530am feeding.  The last two mornings I thought she was fast asleep in the bassinet, but when I get done with my shower I find Daren rocking Willa in the nursery.  I'm not sure Daren will be so happy to rock Willa once he starts going back to work. 

Tummy time is a bit different due to the omphalocele and the turtle shell. Instead of trying to come up with a way to do tummy time on the ground we are holding Willa upright. I must have tuckered her out b/c it wasn't long into our training session when she fell asleep on my chest.


Today's 11am feeding was moved to a different location. We enjoyed the screen porch and the 70 degree weather before the huge drop to 40 degrees on Tuesday.

Another picture of the om.  I'm amazed at how fast the skin is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment